Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grandma's Little Helper


Mia is Grandma's little shadow when she comes to visit. This visit, however, has been a tad different than the others. Mother is packing me up and getting EVERYTHING ready to go to Norway. Thanks goodness for mothers. I really think there is a special place in heaven reserved for mothers like mine. She has come down to Utah, too many times to count, and saved the day. She cleans, packs, throws away, organizes not only my stuff, but my life as well. Sometimes a tad too much, maybe, but that is what makes her my mother. If something is in the wrong place, she'll move it to the correct place, and 9 times out of 10, she's right!

So I captured little Mia here helping Grandma (you see I needed to do some bags for our Relief Society birthday party) put the bags together. Bless Mother's heart, she is so patience with her as Mia pulls out, unpacks and sometimes undoes everything mom has been working on. However, little Mia has been a great little helper when it comes to deciding on what we need to sell, keep, ship or throw out. I've heard many a times lately, "Sell Grandma, Sell!"
Thank-you Mother, I really couldn't have done this without you. You are one in a million and I love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What??? You guys are leaving Provo??? Oh, how sad that makes me. I'm happy for you that it all must be working out in Norway though. You will be keeping up your blog? Keep us posted!

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete