Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas in Photos!


So it has been like forever since I updated this blog. In my defence, life here at the Steffensen household has been set at "full speed ahead!" Kenneth was incharge of the annual Christmas Concert at church, while I did a Relief Society Christmas dinner. So these are some of the highlights over the last few weeks!

We did find the time to make some sugar cookies. If you look closely you can see William has a mouth full of something tasty!

Ready for the oven!

My 2 helpers!

Finished product!

Caramels!

Cooling off!

Sabrina at Kenneth's parents house Christmas Eve!
Mia Cuddling in with Elder Hill. Elder Hill is a family favorite, he comes from Medicine Hat in Southern Alberta! He was pretty tired here, it is right after an AMAZING Breakfast! All the Missionaries came for breakfast and then later on some left to go to another home for dinner and such. Elder Smith and Elder Hill stayed with us!

As you can see Mia LOVES Elder Hill (by hey he is Canadian)!
A long day for Mia!

1 comment:

  1. I spy some julebrus!!! I miss that stuff! A co-worker of mine brought back julebrus and Twists for me one time and he has been my favorite ever since!

    ReplyDelete