Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Piano Recital


Much to my children's current dismay, I have them all taking piano lessons (except of course for Mia and baby). Trying to get them to effectively practise daily is like trying to milk a cow on the run. They are taking lessons from my dear cousin Michelle, who is amazing on the piano and who is also an amazing piano teacher. They have a festival coming up in March and that will be fantastic to watch.


I was so proud of them this night. They all played really well, and they played through a few little blunders magnificently.

The actual videos we tried to take didn't really work, so I have taken a video of the children playing their songs at home. Espen didn't have his book, but did a really good job remembering his piece. I love that they are all playing the piano, I hope I can keep going and see them through until they realize what a blessing it is to be able to play.



William sleep through most of the night.
These Videos were taken with our digital camera, so the picture quailty is not that good, but the sound should be just fine. Spencer's is too large to upload, so I will try to get it on later, it is a shame as his is really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment