Thursday, September 24, 2009

Days Gone By

After scanning some post-mission photos, I began to realize just how much time and how many days have gone by. It still seems like just yesterday I was entering the MTC, ready for that adventure of my life, now here I am 13 years later, thinking I better get it together before 13 more years go by!


This photo was taken before we were married. I went to Norway for 1 month, it was Easter time so we sent Ruben on an Easter Egg Hunt through the house. To think this little boy is now 14 years old!



Here are some fun photos....I plan to scan my mission ones soon, and those will be fun to go through again!

2 comments:

  1. I love the top photo of you two together. You look lovestruck. Who knew all the great stuff 13 yrs would bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I told you I would email you the instructions for a 3-column template! I just NOW remembered.

    http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/145-how-to-get-a-3-column-template.html

    Here is the link. I hope it works for ya! I love having 3 columns.

    ReplyDelete