Monday, September 14, 2009

Old Photos

I have been scanning old photos, trying to put some things together for Christmas and birthdays this year. Trying in vain to get it all done before baby #5 comes. However, I have had such fun looking at my old photos of my children, and even more fun looking at old photos of my dad when he was young. I have scanned a bunch and here is just a sample, and yes I was chubby and really cute, and looked a lot like my dad! (The only difference is my hair is long and his is short)

My Dad and I, roughly the same age I think.

My Dad and is look-a-like grandson Espen. Actually when you see all of his photos, I can pick out about 3 grandson that have many similarities.
This photo was taken in 1964 at Christmas time. My dad is back row, middle person, Grandpa Tollestrup is on his right. I think that dark framed glasses must have been in style that year!

No comments:

Post a Comment