Saturday, April 17, 2010

State of Michigan


This little entry is really for Kenneth's benefit, so he can see Spencer's poster for his "State Fair" he had at school on Friday. He was assigned Michigan, I should have taken a photo of the things we got together to display, but alas I didn't quite have it together that morning. I did hear through the grapevine that his display was GREAT, and he was will informed about his state! It may not have been Florida (the state he desperately wanted), but all in all, a great report and thank goodness the last one of this year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Tell him Michigan rocks! I grew up there until I was 9 and my Dad and his family grew up there. It has beautiful summers and FREEZING winters but is was a fun place to grow up!

    ReplyDelete