Sunday, May 16, 2010

And So Begins the Farewell Tour!

Seeing how our time in Utah is rapidly disappearing from us we made a few "out of the way" stops on the way home from the Zoo. First, since Mia and Will promptly fell asleep, we jumped on the I-80 and headed to Coalville Ut, to yet ANOTHER grave yard. My children are such good sports for my family history enthusiasm, and had a good time hunting down some grave sites. We went to Coalville because my great-great grandmother Betsy Reece Bridge is buried there.
She passed away very young, and I have always been slightly intrigued by her life. Her grave stone is beautiful and a little weather worn.

After Coalville we headed for Heber and our favorite "shake" place: The Dairy Keen Home of the Train. I advise all who read this and ever pass through lovely Heber to stop and grab a shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment