Monday, May 10, 2010

Burger Supreme


Burger Supreme! After a long Friday, Megan and I decided that we just couldn't tackle dinner as well and prep for the garage sale, so off we went to Uncle Al's favorite hamburger place.

Notice the fry sauce already for fries and dipping! Also Bella's "Mom's Baby" who accompanied us everywhere we went. For some reason I am thinking this little doll is a close cousin to Brigham Bond. (NEVER Dressed!)


Bella LOVES her ranch!

Is there anything better than fries and fry sauce, chicken nuggets, and knowing that you're sleeping over at Aunt Bonnie's house. (Don't forget we drove to the restaurant in Aunt Bonnie's Car-See video at the end of entry).


Sabrina gives us a wary look as the noise level at our tables is attracting attention!

I think Megan will kill me for this photo, but it is for posterity!
Posted by Picasa

Tristan came up to me before we left and asked super sweetly "Aunt Bonnie, Can I come in Your Car?" It was so sweet, I just pointed at my cheek for a kiss which I promptly received, and then there was a whoop and holler of excitement. So we tried to see if we could get Tristan to ask again, this time on film!

What a cutie, I can't even think of leaving these two little ones behind in a couple of weeks. So I'll go all Scarlet O'Hara "I wont' think about that right now. If I do I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment