Sunday, May 16, 2010

Drive Home


So on the drive home from Heber, I just had to stop and snap a few photos of the back of Mnt. Timp. It is such a beautiful drive through Heber, Deer Creek and ending up in Provo Canyon. It feels like home, it always has and probably always will. To say this is difficult to leave is the understatement of the year, however, but we know great things await those who are brave enough to seek them!
Sabrina loves to jump out and join a quick photo shot. I love the wheel move irrigation in the background. I have fond memories of donning on gum boots and trekking out to the fields with my dad to change the pipe. 4 rotations of the sprinkler head and "stop". If you can see it in this photo, Midway Ut is way in the background as well!

When did my little girl grow up!
Heading into Provo Canyon the back way!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment