Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day


Since it is Father's Day over here in the Americas, I thought I would post some of the photos I had taken of the kids as a surprise for Kenneth. We fly out on Monday, it has been a whirlwind of activities and emotions while we've been here in Canada. The children have had a great time with their cousins with sleep overs almost every night. It will be a tearful farewell on Monday for sure.

We didn't take any photos of Will because I just had his done. We had to wake him up for the photos, all and all they turned out lovely.

4 comments:

  1. I know you know this, but you have gorgeous children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Great photography skills Bonnie! As for you fleeing the continent, I will cry in your honor tomorrow. Provo just won't be the same without you guys! Wishing you well for your new life in Norway. What an amazing life experience!~Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Who took your pictures? Are you guys still going to be up there on the 1st? We need to get all the Tollestrup cousins together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I am a little slow in the uptake....I just looked at the pictures and didn't read it! I guess we will miss you - sad! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete