Friday, June 4, 2010

Life at Home

We've been in Canada for one week now and it has been a great week. We first hurried off to the office of Dr. Bond for some emergency dental work for both Sabrina and Espen, I also found out I have 0 cavities! We've been hanging out with cousins, playing with cousins and sleep over with cousins! It is a Cousin Fest!
I have a many photos to share and need to hook up my camera soon to Mom and Dad's computer. Until then, know we are frolicking at the Bond Beach, rides bikes through the streets of Magrath and trying desperately to keep Brigham dressed! And it other exciting news, William had cut his two top teeth!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you are all really gone from Provo! What an exciting adventure for your family & sad for the rest of us whose travel budgets don't permit oversea's ventures to visit friends...Keep us updated on all things Steffensen!

    ReplyDelete