Thursday, August 19, 2010

Prince William

Our little William has been given his own throne, if you will. His ever so handy grandfather as fasten 2 hooks onto the ceiling of the soon-to-be garage for one purpose only. To hang a swing for William!

I do believe he is pleased as punch!

This will give you a little prepective on how it hangs etc. There will not be a wall where William is now, it will be open to the "backyard", I do believe there are hook so he can swing the other direction as well. Also I have been told there will be hook for a "Porch Swing" around there sometime in the future. I've always wanted a porch swing even if there is no porch to be found, I'll take it!

William had an Al Fresco nap as well.

The great thing about having a handy man around is that what goes outside can be setup inside as well.

He loves it and I love it too....only what will be my excuse if the house isn't spic and span now?

No comments:

Post a Comment