Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bowling for FHE

We decided to celebrate the first Monday night that Mom didn't have to go to work with a trip to the BYU Bowling Alley. It was so much fun, everyone enjoyed themselves. I did not bowl, I don't think this huge "bump" in my front would have agreed, so I watched and cheered. Strikes were made by Mia, Kenneth, and Spencer. I know Espen and Spencer also got spares, and Sabrina was very close several times. Mia and Kenneth came out the winners tied at 100pts, Espen in 2nd place with 82, and Spencer with 78 and Sabrina with 77.


Mia had this handy device that helped her center her ball (which of course HAD to be Pink)


Sabrina


Espen, I think needs to get a little bit closer to the line before throwing the ball


Spencer and the "lucky" orange ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment