Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Babies

I just scanned some more photos to the children tonight at work. I thought I'd better get this done as tomorrow is my last day of work for a while. I found all my baby photos, and have been wondering which one will this new little bundle resemble the most.

Spencer at age 4 months

Sabrina at 5 months
Espen at 3 1/2 months
Mia at about 4 months
As I look over these photos, I just wonder WHERE has all the time gone, HOW can my children be so grown up now, and oh how I wish they were all still babies. (Then again, 3 in diapers wasn't always a picnic!)
We're all so excited to see which one our new little bundle will look like the most, or will he take after his mother of father....this question will be answered in about 2-3 weeks. We all can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment