Monday, January 11, 2010

A Little Less There!

So this is just a little update on my weight loss goals. I think I'll do this once a week, hopefully on Mondays, that way it will keep me being good on the weekend. So far it looks like I have lost 3lbs! So I am excited about that, it is a place to start if anything. I am not sure how good the weight scale is on the Wii, it doesn't seem to correspond with my bathroom scale. However, I am pleased with the start even though today proved to be a test. Baby William has been a little more fussy than usual which made my chance for some good exercise slim to none! The air quality right now in Utah is terrible, the worst in the country, so I can't go for a walk yet either. To top all that Kenneth made brownies for a treat tonight for FHE.
I think will power is overrated! I have been trying to cut off my nightly grazing through the cupboards and I think it is the main reason why I have lost 3 lbs in a week. So we'll see if I can keep it up, knowing there might be a few cheerleaders looking for these posts and cheering from the blog sidelines help me keep going and resist eating the entire pan of brownies!
Thanks, and we'll see what this week brings!

1 comment:

  1. Yea!! Go Bonnie! Well done! I'm also striving to lose weight - have lost almost 3 1/2 stones (49 lbs) in a little over a year. It's hard, but worth it, and if anyone can, you can!!

    ReplyDelete