Sunday, January 3, 2010

William's Blessing Day

What a wonderful way to begin the year. William was blessed today at church. It was a beautiful sunny day that started early as we now have 9:00am church. I have been looking forward to 9:00am church for an entire year now. Even though it was slightly difficult to roll out of bed at 7:00am, it is so nice to be home at 12:00 noon.





The Boys



William did wonderfully during his blessing, he started off asleep and woke up during it, but didn't make a peep. He is getting so big, now fitting into all of his 6 month clothing, stretching out those sleepers that I never though he would. Why do they have to grow so fast, I am going to savory each little stage William goes through, as I know it is the last time, as a mother, I'll have a little one.


Here are some of the photos of our day, Megan and Blake along with Tristan and Isabella came down for the day. They stayed for dinner, and we tried to take some photos, Bella wasn't too excited about that until she was able to have a toy with her in the picture. Tristan just played and said "CHEESE!" while playing!






My children are all growing up so fast, and I hope I have the presence of mind to enjoy them now and while they are with me, before I know it Spencer will be off on a mission, Sabrina off to University, and Espen will be trying to drive!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Bonnie! They're all growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed Trav your blog and we can't believe you have 5 kids and we don't know any of them....that is not cool! Remember that we are the hotel for any and all people who want to visit Southern California. Trav says your kids look so much like you and your Dad! What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete