Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh to be 3!

The joys of being 3! Mia was really quiet and really busy today for a few minutes. I, of course, was feeding the little guy and walked into the kitchen to see this lovely creation. I think she gets her power to create from her super goggles! A must have for all projects!

On a side note, I thought this was funny. While trying to round-up all the children into their PJ'S and get ready for scripture study, I was locating all the children in various parts of the house. Sabrina was still in the bath, Espen was playing computer with Mia and I couldn't find Spencer. I thought the following exchange was note worthy:

Me: "Spencer.....Where are you?" (calling from the stairs)
Spencer: "I'm up here....in my room."
Me: "What are you doing?"
Spencer: "Pretending to dunk!"

So I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, although I don't think I ever pretending to dunk, I do believe Allen, Mark and Dad all did. I have hand prints on every door frame in this house and I have to be on constant alert with Spencer after school or Sports Center gets more attention than his piano! Spencer is finding a true love for the game of basketball, it is so fun to talk with him about the NBA, and now he is getting into the NCAA as well. He scored the winning basket in practise during a scrimmage, he was so excited to tell me all about it when he got in the car. He is like a sponge, once he likes something, he sinks into it head to toe and heart and soul.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment